Energetic valorisation from biomass and / or organic waste.
Ahidra, agua y energía, S.L. can design and supply turn-key facilities for the energetic valorisation of organic waste with medium/high calorific value and with a high DM content > 70,0%, following a low temperature conversion process, which main advantages are:
- It is a process of thermo-catalytic decomposition in absence of oxygen (not a burning!).
- Energy production from almost every organic waste with medium/high calorific value (forest- and agricultural biomass, plastics, old tires, etc.).
- The process breaks down organic waste and materials into their basic elements and converts them into a clean gas with high calorific value (equivalent to natural gas).
- The final obtained product is gas or electricity or fuel.
- Efficiency greater than 38% in electricity production.
- Prevents toxins formation (furans and dioxins).
- Working at low temperatures prevent inorganic compound to be overheated and molecular structures to be modified, avoiding generation of pollutant agents and providing recycling.
- The emissions from the conversion process at low temperature, comply fully with the strictest regulations in the UE.