Biological processes for the treatment of polluting and/or odorous gases
Treatment of high loads of hydrogen sulfide for industrial biogas production facilities.
Ahidra, agua y energía, S.L. offers its potential customers a new technology successfully tested on an industrial scale: The aerobic biological process for reducing hydrogen sulphide in gas streams (BIDOX® Process).
BIDOX® System for the treatment of 600 Nm3/h of biogas with highloads of hydrogen sulfide
- Low operation cost, because it requires no specific chemical reagents
- The reactor does not produce any toxic waste that needs to be managed as hazardous waste.
- Compact and relatively simple reactor in terms of control and monitoring systems.
Treatment of other contaminants:
- Aerobic biological oxidation of ammonia.
- volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Treatment of odors and/or complex mixtures of pollutants in urban or industrial facilities.
The generation of gas streams containing complex mixtures of gases is a common problem in all types of industrial facilities. A valid alternative to conventional expensive and complex treatment systems, is the use of next-generation bioreactors, whose investment and maintenance costs are significantly lower than for physical-chemical systems.
Ahidra, agua y energía, S.L. can ensure a degree of knowledge of the process, which will involve the design of more efficient and economical reactors.