Waste is energy and energy is money!
Anaerobic digestion of organic waste has following purposes:
- Solve the environmental problem of waste biomass.
- Put primary biomass in value.
- Increase incomes adding other waste biomass to cattle waste (manure, etc.).
- Reuse of anaerobic digestion liquid fraction for irrigation or nutrient removal according to disposal requirements.
- Nutrients recovery (N and P) for mineral/organic fertilizers production, together with the solid fraction of digestate.
Thermophilic range (55,0 ºC). Half digestor size related to the mesophilic range.
Anaerobic co-digestion, solid-liquid separation of digestate, biogas desulphurization (Bidox® system) and different Nitrogen removal/recovery technologies (MBR- NAS® process) from anaerobic digestion liquid fraction effluent.
Anaerobic thermophilic digestion of urban wastewater dewatered sludge. More biogas production and less sludge disposal cost related to the mesophilic range.